What is, and how does one receive the Very Inspiring Blogger Award? Well, I was given the award by Hilary and I am supposed tell you seven things about myself, then pass this on to another blogger that inspires me!
Soooo here we go…
1. I am madly in love with travel, and am working my butt off to get into a university in England. I hope that with studying there I not only get to experience England, but also other parts of Europe (during my free time of course).
2. I am a classically trained singer… but it’s not what I want as a career, therefore, I only really sing in my room to remind myself I have a talent, and that is enough of that.
3. I write ALL the time. Seriously, I have apps on my phone for random thoughts through out the day, my blog for my thought out ideas, and paper back notebooks (which I write in every night).
4. My favorite post from myself has to be “Is Hollywood Ruining Women?” because modesty and the way women carry themselves really is really important to me (for many reasons).
5. I understand everything I hear or read in Spanish, but I am literally incapable of speaking it. Seriously, it makes no sense…but I plan on taking a class this semester to sharpen up on my skills and start speaking it.
6. I would rather be overdressed than under-dressed. I have a deep love for fashion and always dressing well. I actually feel really odd and out of place if I’m not slightly overdressed (within reason of course). I feel the most confident when I’m wearing a great pencil skirt, a silk blouse, and a well fitted jacket (if the weather calls for it here in Dallas), and if all else fails, a simple dress with a killer pair of shoes doesn’t hurt either.
7. I am a proud owner of the cutest chihuahua, ever. No seriously, he is five pounds of adorable. I will proudly admit to the my crazy dog lady status, just thought y’all should know.
So there you have it, seven things about me. Huge thanks to Hilary for giving me this award! To keep this going, go have a look at Say Hello to Gorgeous! Her blog is awesome, and it feeds my beauty product obsessed soul.