There’s nothing like the end of the summer to remind me that in a week I am officially a
- Vice President of Scholarship
- Aspiring candiate for Regional Vice President
- Ivy League Applicant
- If-all-goes-well Columbia transfer
- Aspiring model
- Dedicated Paleo-er, and worker-outer (because, refer to the previous bullet point)
- Slightly insane individual
That all sounds way more exciting and impressive than it actually is (or feels), but it still scares me. It doesn’t really make sense because I am many of those things now; but there is something about the beginning of the school year that reminds me of the potential to fail. It seems the harder I work, the more I have to work hard, and Monday is going to take me to the next level, as my responsibilities and goals are bigger than they’ve ever been (totally natural, still scary).
The days are passing, and I can’t decide if I am terrified or excited…
But for now, my excitement is larger than the feeling that I am about to sh*t myself…so I think we’re good.
Lucy Loves Life… and mini freakouts xx