I feel weird, and because I feel weird, I have been unable to blog. I have written nearly five entries in the last two weeks, but they’re either too honest for this blog, or too scatterbrained, so they just get saved as I move on. I haven’t even been writing in my journal, because my thoughts are just that random. The only problem is, I hate not writing, and it’s driving me mad…so I’m resorting to bullet points. Yup, bullet points of all my random thoughts;
- I want to be a psychiatrist
- I miss school because I hate working 9-5
- I miss yoga and having free time
- At least this busy-ness is practice for medical school
- Sh*t, medical school
- I’m going to be in school until I’m in my 30’s
- What school do I want to go to for medicine? Wait, I haven’t even gone into my last two years of undergrad, calm down.
- How will I have a life? I’m going to be a REALLY old mom.
- Could I have a husband and children while doing my residency?
- It’s a good thing Mr. Old and I broke up.
- He could never be married to a medical student.
- Have I eaten today?
- No, I’m not in the mood for fish.
- But yeah, the Lucy that loved Mr. Old would not be VP of scholarship, running for international VP, heading to Columbia, or even thinking about practicing psychiatry.
- Or modeling
- I ate way too much when we we’re together
- Why don’t we have a Byron in America?
- Dude, I should work out.
- Lol, jk, I’m at work.
- I have to go to that open call before school starts
- You are pretty enough
- Go eat some broccoli
- I really love the Whole30
- Mainly because it makes me feel good
- I love how easy life is with Mr. New
- He would rub my feet after a long day of school.
- He inspires my greatness.
- You should marry a guy like that, right?
- What if medical school ruins my love life.
- Oh well, I’ll hug my patients.
- Let’s see how they did it on Grey’s Anatomy
- Wait, I have a meeting to go to
- I’m going to be late…to.my.own.meeting.
- But first, I need that pink toothbrush.
- It’ll take five minutes.
- I’m the worst leader ever.
- Just kidding, that plan is brilliant.
- And so are my teeth.
- They’re all excited to manage my campaign, score.
- Let’s go see Mr. New, I need food.
- I need to play Beyonce all the way to his place, because that meeting has me feeling like a “Diva.”
- Imma, a diva.
- He made dinner.
- He could totally love me through medical school.
- Oh wait, there is no kale. He’s trying to make me fat.
- Could we spend our lives together? I mean, he forgot the kale…but not the potatoes?!
- Doesn’t he know models and potatoes don’t mix?
- I told him to add the potatoes in the recipe, my bad.
- He just opened a can of “let’s talk about the future.”
- Geezus. .
- I can’t commit to you. I’ve made plans to follow and be followed with someone before.
- They stopped following and if we weren’t worth the struggle, no relationship is… don’t you get it?
- Relationships should be easy. We are easy now.
- What if we’re not easy when I’m pulling all nighters or in a different city?
- Am I thinking out of fear?
- Stop it, Lucy.
- You two work, his plans match your plans; sure, he forgets the kale, but hey, what’s a lack of nutrients amongst love?
- Oh, this foot rub doe.
- Life may get hectic, but that’s the beauty of it.
So, there you have it, 61 random thoughts I had yesterday. Thank you for reading through my scatterbrained mess, as I couldn’t manage to turn that all into an inspirational tale of ex-boyfriend thoughts and hypothetical medical school meltdowns.
Lucy Loves Life…and foot rubs xx